For more than 30 years, Allergy Immunology and Asthma Medical Group has provided the best in care to patients of all ages. AIAMG’s board-certified physicians are leaders in the diagnosis and specialized treatment of asthma and a variety of allergic conditions. We are assisted by an outstanding staff of nurses, medical assistants, and office personnel. We have offices in Lodi, Manteca, San Andreas, Stockton, and Tracy.
Patient-centered care is at the heart of our practice. We take the time necessary to understand your particular needs. Our primary goal is to make you feel better walking out than when you walked in. Therefore, we carefully:
- Gather information and map your medical history
- Formulate a plan for the short and long term
- Work together as a team for your best interests
- Test, recommend, and prescribe – only as appropriate.
Allergy patients often are concerned about procedures used to diagnose and treat allergies. We trust that you will be pleasantly surprised. If you have concerns about your testing, feel free to call our office.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Conditions We Treat
- Allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Eosinophilic conditions
- Food allergies
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Insect sting allergy
- Medication allergies
- Nasal polyposis
- Non-AIDS-related deficiencies of the immune system