- Cinqair is also a medication for patients with eosinophilic asthma. It is also works by reducing the number of eosinophils in your blood.
- Cinqair is administered as an intravenous infusion (through the vein). It takes about 20 to 50 minutes to receive the infusion. It is given once every four weeks.
- After you receive a dose of Cinqair, most infusion centers will monitor you for a period of time to make sure you do not have any reactions to the medication.
- The most common side effects with Cinqair are:
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Severe allergic reaction (Rare)